Life of a Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

arashi tenshou my ninja charater [Approved] KM

2 posters

Go down

arashi tenshou my ninja charater [Approved] KM Empty arashi tenshou my ninja charater [Approved] KM

Post  arashi Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:57 am

[b]Name:arashi tenhou

[b]Age:16

b[]Village:hidden leaf village

[b]Rank:chunin

[b]Appearance:short golden brown hair,with golden eyes,brown skin,wears a golden long sleeve shirt and a black jacket ontop and on the back of the jacket the their is a picture of a rain cloud,wears black pants,wears black ninja sandles,wears a golden flowing scarf around his kneckears a ruby ring on his right ring finger,wears headband onhis leaft arm,,and theres mist everywhere he walks

[b]Personality:He is a thrill seeker who enjoys getting into battles.He is sadistic and enjoys giving pain to others he also loves the thrill of being in danger.He is excellent in battle strategy and he is very insightful of his sorroundings.He is very loyal to his comrades and cares for them deeply eventhough he doesn't show it.He shows no mercy against his enemies and is always ready to kill.He is very sarcastic and loves taunting his friends and enemies.He carries no grudges against anyone not even his enemies and he sometimes agrees on what they're doing but that doesn't stop him from killing them.he is also very ambitous

[b]Clan Name:tenhou clan

[b]Blood Line or Speacial Ability:this clan are great water and wind elemental jutsu users and their kekkei genkai allows them to combine their chakra to make clouds, they can even make specific types of clouds like rain clouds

[b]Elements:Wind,water

[b]Skills/Specialties:Main:Ninjutsu sub:taijutsu

[b]Jutsus:

Jutsus Name: bushin no jutsu(clone techquie)
Element:none
Effect:creates a copy of the ninja withought substance
Skill:nin

jutsu name:kawarimi no jutsu(art of substitution)
element:none
effect:when ninja is in danger they can quickly substitute themselves with any other object to escape the harm
skill:nin

jutsuname:henge no jutsu(transformation technique)
effect:allows ninja to transform into any person or object

jutsu name:kirigakure no jutsu(hidden mist tecnichnique)
element:water
effect:causes the area to be covered in fog
kill:nin

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique)
effect:This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily boost the user's reflexes. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance between the user and their intended destination.

mizu bushin no jutsu(water clone technique)
effect:creates a water clone that may attack opponent,clone can not be really faraway from caster

jutsu name:demon piledriver
description:arashi runs towards enemy and lands two simaultanious summersault kicks at his enemy which makes the enemy go into the air arashi then grabs his enemy and piledrives him into the ground

suigadan(water fang projectile)
effecta Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals to cause a nearby body of water to form a spinning drill

Suijinheki - Water Encampment Wall
effect:Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja will first do a string of hand seals and then proceed to blow out a jet of water from their mouth to act as a water barrier from incoming attack.

Suiryuudan no Jutsu - Water Dragon Projectile Technique
element water
effect:a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a long string of hand seals which then causes a column of water in the form of a dragon to rise from the water and then strike their target.

kyojin shippu(giant hurricane technique)
element:wind
effect:after forming needed handseals it causes a giant hurricane to form and move foward destroying everything in it's path.skill

[b]blood line jutsu:

kumo habe no jutsu(cloud wall technique)
element:water and wind
effect:creates a wall of clouds in fron of the user to absorb incoming attacks after it absorbs attack cloud explodes and leaves water everywhere

kumo hitoya no jutsu(cloud prison technique)
element:water and wind
effect:makes a cloud around opponent and leaves them immobilized for attack

[b]Weapons:kunai x7,shuriken x14,smoke bombs x3,flash bombs x3,paper bombs x5,makibishi x20,food pills x3,bingo book

[b]name:sword of waves
[b]type:offensive
[b]description: this sword is made of water that is always flowing and spills onto the ground,it has a blue handle and looks like a katana the sword can vary in size depending on how much water elemental chakra you put into it.The sword may look like harmless but it actually is very sharp and can cut threw rock.
[b]history:It is said in legend that this sword used to be a regular sword that you can put your chackra into but when the wielder of this sword was in a fight and he needed to put more power into his sword so he put all his chackra into it and it turned into water becuase the mans chakra was water,the sad thing is when the man put all his chakra into his sword it killed him.The sword then was passed down to great water elemental chakra users and as generations passed the sword gained so much water chakra that it started to make floods so then they made a special sheathe for the sword so the chakra wouldn't pour out and cause floods. the sword was then cast out to the sea so it wouldn't be used again

[b]Characters History:arashi was born a member of the tenshou clan and was born in the main household where he was one of thee siblings thus he is very blood thirsty.since he was 10 he was taught the art of killing and the art of war.at the age of twelve he was forced to fight against his siblings and was told to kill them before thay kill you.he ended up killing them and then he became the succeser to the clan.at age twelve he was a genin,and was the only one who survived in a mission that he and his team were sent to.at age twelve he was a chunin and gained the nickname arashi the bloody.at age fourteen he found out that his clan was plotting against him so when the kazekage told him to kill create a group to exterminate the clan he was overjoyed to do it.at age sixteen he was known as one of the deadliest ninja in the village.

Rp Sample:[b]barren land is all you can see with dead bodies of ninja everywhere you can smell the death all around you all of your comrades have been massacared.you think to yourself who could've done this then all of a sudden a strange mist covers the area you reach for your kunai but then you find ou that your arm has been cut off. you scream in pain and you fall on your knees you then see a shadowy figure in the mist.you dont know if it's friend or foe so you ask who are they.the shadowy figure just laughs and tosses your missing arm in front of you.you then watch the figure draw out his sword and he gets ready to attack you then get up and start torun as fast as you can.you then hear a searching party looking for you and your party you try to yell to show them where you are but all of sudden you are impaled by a sword you then fall on the ground gasping for air. your eyesight has gone blurry and you dont know whats happening.then you see the figure standing ontop of you and you hear laugh.he then disappears from your sight and while your dying you hear the screams of the rescue party in the distance.everything starts to get quiet and blurry and as you take your last breathe you hear the laugh of the man who killed you.

Last edited by arashi on Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
arashi
arashi
Chunin

Back to top Go down

arashi tenshou my ninja charater [Approved] KM Empty Re: arashi tenshou my ninja charater [Approved] KM

Post  Middleditch Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:06 pm

Hidden mist is not open and you cant be a jounin please fix

Middleditch
Kage

https://lifeofashinobi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

arashi tenshou my ninja charater [Approved] KM Empty i just updated

Post  arashi Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:18 pm

Middleditch wrote:Hidden mist is not open and you cant be a jounin please fix

i have update my ninja i hope you accept it
arashi
arashi
Chunin

Back to top Go down

arashi tenshou my ninja charater [Approved] KM Empty Re: arashi tenshou my ninja charater [Approved] KM

Post  Middleditch Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:21 pm

get rid of all A rank jutsus and you can't make ice it is exclusive to the Haku clan. Fix it then you should be good.

Middleditch
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Middleditch Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:30 pm

Approved

Middleditch
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down