Life of a Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My character [Approved] KM

2 posters

Go down

My character [Approved] KM Empty My character [Approved] KM

Post  Devil Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:51 am

Name: Riekin Hoikyousha

Village:Hiddin Sand

Appearance:My character [Approved] KM 1d149

Personality:Riekin is a cocky jounin that likes to mess around with his opponents head, He never turns down a fight even if he thinks hes gonna lose ,and he loves to mess around with women but has a lots of respect for them . He usually acts like hes not paying a attention or he doesn\'t really care but on the inside he does . He acts like he doesn\'t know anything but he is really a genius.

Clan Name:Hoikyousha

Blood Line or Special Ability:The Merga Kon Bloodline limit the ability to merge with matter that come\'s in contact with bare hands

Elements: Wind Lighting

Name:Rising Phoenix
Effect:The user creates the illusion that the enemy is surrounded by a 3 Giant Phoenix's that strike the enemy while concealing kunai and other weapon's
Requirements:Chunin
Skill:Genjutsu

Name:Multi-Flame Barrage (x50) (rank b)
Effect:The User strikes the opponent 50 times with chakra engulfed strikes the chakra is so intense that each hit will actually burn the enemy

Skills/Specialties: Main:Ninjutsu Sub:Weaponary
Name:Bloodline Limit Merga kon
Effect; the user will be able to merge with matter that comes in contact with hands
while they use the bloodline limit they will take the matters color and use the matters strength but while they use this ability they will have the matters weakness Ex:Fuse with water they will become extra weak against electricity.

Name : Summoning-Spirit\\Demon Bird(s)
Effect : Summons a either a big black demon bird made up corrupt mystic\\chakra energy or a big blue bird made of pure mystic\\chakra energy
Requirements : Achieve rank Chunin and make a contract with the demon bird
Skill : Summoning

Name:Air Push
Effect:The user can throw a gust of wind that pushes back the enemy
Requirements:Genin
Skill:Ninjutsu

Jutsus Name:100 Cuts
Element:Wind and Lighting
Effect:The user cuts the opponent 99 times in less then a 2 minutes with Wind Blade but much faster version then throws the RenKengi at the opponent the user runs and pushes the RenKengi through for the final blow

Jutsu Name:Gian-False Darkness
Element:Lightning
Effect:Raiton • Gian is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Lightning Element. After releasing this black Lightning elemental from his bodythen release a strong bolt of electricity from its mouth

Jutsu Name:Kaze no Yaiba
Element:Wind
Effect:Kaze no Yaiba is a Ninjutsu technique . After forming the needed hand seal, a cutting whirlwind will envelop his opponent and cut them to pieces. Unlike a real sword which can face resistance, the wind blade will be able to slice with little difficulty.

Jutsu Name:Senei Jashu - Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Element:none
Effect:Senei Jashu is a Ninjutsu technique that manifests a snake which extends from the sleeve. The ninja can extend these snakes to attack a target. Once extended the snake can bite into the target to hold and bind them.

Jutsu Name:Daitoppa - Great Breakthrough
Effect:Fuuton • Daitoppa is a Ninjutsu technique which utilizes the Wind Element. After bringing his hand to his mouth, user will blow a large blast of wind capable of leveling almost anything in its way.

Jutsu Name:Ninpou: Doku Kiri
Effect:Ninpou: Doku Kiri is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Shizune. This technique allows Shizune to expel poision gas from her body. This can serve as cover to escape and as an offensive technique against her opponent.
Element:none

Jutsu Name:Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Shadow Clone Technique
Effect:age Bunshin is a Jounin level Ninjutsu technique. When Naruto stole the scroll of seals, he learned this technique as well. The normal Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja\'s chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. This is especially true when used with Tajuu Kage Bunshin.

Justu Name : Renkenji Slash
Effect:Using both blades ability he creates a gust of wind that cuts the opponent then the lighting follows the wind that strikes the opponents limbs .
Element:Wind and Lighting

Weapons: Name: Kengi Sword Of Lighting
Type:Offensive
Appearance:Looks like a long Katana with a White Protective Handle
Ability:It uses chakra from the body to make blue Lighting and the blade it self can cut through just about anything .If brought together with Rengi it Can Form RenKenji Sword of The Storm, Sword can be only unsheathed by a Hiokyousha Clan Member

Name:Rengi Sword Of Wind
Type:Offensive
Appearance:Looks like a longsword with a Grey Protective Handle
Ability:It uses chakra from the body to make violent Grey winds and the blade it self can cut through just about anything.If Brought together with Kengi it Can Form RenKenji Sword of The , Sword can only be unsheathed by a Hoikyousha Clan Member

Characters History:Riekin was born and raised in the hidden sand with His father the Leader of the Hoikyousha Clan. Their Riekin gained many of his ability\'s and strengths.He Later found out that he had his Great Grandfathers Kekki Genki : Merga Kon the ability to merge with matter that comes in contact with his hands because of this he was to be the leader of the Hoikyousha Clan but Rieki didn\'t want to be come the leader because it was to much responsiblity so he left the village in his fathers hand until he comes of age .When Riekin turned 18 it was time for him to take over the small clan .Riekin left his childhood behind and became a man not on even his own wishes .Soon after that his father died and Riekin was left alone to take on the responsibility of being a leader . When Riekin became a jounin he decided that he was losing his life to the clan . So he did mission after mission so he could escape Being Leader.

Rp Sample:Riekin wakes up and looks at the clock its 10pm so he gets up and goes for a stroll in the rock garden.He see's a old women being robbed by some Academy Students so he goes up and says "You kids got some nerve robbing an old lady and you call your selves shinobi ." punches them on the head "Now scram before i really hurt you bloody kids"then turns" here you go maim and have a pleasant night ." then runs off pulls out the lady's wallet "damn not even 10 Ryo, old hag had nothing oh well better give her wallet back" Riekin runs back "maim i found your wallet on the...street corner" Riekin looks up and see's two big strong men waiting for him They say1" So your the one who stole our mothers wallet" says the other "Prepare for a world of hurt little man" Riekin drops the wallet and runs like heck " that's the last time i try to be a good citizen."

Last edited by Devil on Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:56 pm; edited 14 times in total
Devil
Devil
Jounin

Back to top Go down

My character [Approved] KM Empty Re: My character [Approved] KM

Post  Middleditch Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:43 am

This jutsu is way OP please cut down the number by a lot.

Jutsus Name:1000 Cuts
Effect:The user strikes the opponent 1000 times so fast that the blade looks almost invisible
Skill:Weaponry

Add more to your history and a little to your Rp sample plus their is no more spots for jounin in leaf so you need to change to chunin or go to the hidden sand.

Last edited by Middleditch on Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Middleditch
Kage

https://lifeofashinobi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Middleditch Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:07 pm

You have 1 to many A rank

Middleditch
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Middleditch Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:06 pm

Rank all clan jutsus please and then you should be good.

Middleditch
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Middleditch Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:57 pm

Approved

Middleditch
Kage

Back to top Go down