Life of a Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my character please approve [Approved] KM

2 posters

Go down

my character please approve [Approved] KM Empty my character please approve [Approved] KM

Post  darkarro Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:35 am

Name:Darkarro

Village:sand

Appearance:Spiky blue hair Black armor on my shoulders i have two wolf heads. Darkarro usally wears all black. Darkarro also have his sharigan on all the time in case of a surprise attack.

Personality:Funny fair and nice would die to protect the village he is a laid back type of person. Always late and making jokes. Until his teamates or the village is in danger than he gets real serious.

Clan Name: Haku

Blood Line or Speacial Ability:none

Elements:Wind water

Skills/Specialties: Ninjustu and Genjustu
Jutsus:

Jutsus Name:
Twin Dragon Hurricane
B
Wind
Twin Dragon Hurricane is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. Darkarro made this justu from the Twin Dragon Blizzard. He made this justu so that sand could learn it and better prepare them selves. The creates two tornadoes that twist and turn in to dragons then attack his oppent.
Ninjustu

Name:Temple of Nirvana Technique
Element:none
Effect:Temple of Nirvana Technique is a Genjutsu technique that allows the caster to place a large body of people into a unconscious state. The target can avoid the spell by forming and using the dispel skill.
Skill:Genjustu

Shadow Clone Explosion
A
None
Shadow Clone Explosion is a Ninjutsu technique. At first glance the clone appears to be a normal shadow clone, but the ninja can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion
Ninjustu

Summoning Justu
C
None
A powerful jutsu, Summoning Justu allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.
Ninjustu

Dead Soul Technique
B
None
Dead Soul Technique is a Ninjutsu technique that uses a dead body to create the illusion of another living person. The ninja can either animate a normal dead person, or alter the appearance of the dead person to resemble another. To do the second version, the ninja first changes the appearance of the dead body to resemble the person to be portrayed. Then using this jutsu they make the heart beat again, allowing them to control the actions of the dead body
Genjustu

Water Shark
B
Water
Darkarro does a string of hand seals which then causes a column of water to rise from the water and then strike his target.
Ninjustu

Water Dragon
B
Water
Darkarro does a long string of hand seals which then cause a column of water in the form of a dragon to rise from the water and then strike his target
Ninjustu

Journey into Black Darkness Technique
None
Description:Journey into Black Darkness is a Genjutsu technique which causes the ninja's opponent to be enveloped in total darkness. While in the black void, the ninja will be unable to see any incoming attack or threat.
Genjustu

Haze Clone Technique
D
Water
Haze Clone Technique is a Ninjutsu Due to the number of clones created Darkarro can hide in the shadows and wait to attack my enemy.
Genjustu

Water Prison Technique
C
Water
Water Prison Technique is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to imprison an opponent. The ninja forms the necessary hand seals which causes the water to form around the target into a spherical prison which only allows for limited movement. The ninja must keep their body touching the water prison to maintain its existence. If the contact is broken, the water falls away and their target is released. When combined with a bunshin technique, the ninja can imprison their target but still allow for a clone to attack others nearby.
Ninjustu

Bursting Water Collision Waves
B
Water
After forming the needed handseals,
Darkarro will expel water from his Throat. This will then expand into a large volume of water.
Ninjustu

Water Clone Technique
C
Water
Makes a clone out of water.THis cloe can attack his enemy.
Ninjustu

Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
D
None
The ninja will travel through the ground to appear below their target. They will then surprise their target by then pulling them into the ground. Once in the ground their target is thus immobilized
Ninnjustu

Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors
A
Uce
Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors is a Ninjutsu. After forming the necessary hand seals, nearby water forms long flat mirrors 360 degrees around the target. Once inside the mirror, Haku can then using the mirror reflections to confuse my target. Utilizing the reflections, I can then almost instantaneously move from one mirror to the other. Using this technique for long periods of time however, will quickly use up my chakra.
Ninjustu

Wolf Fang Avalanche Technique
B
Ice
Wolf Fang Avalanche Technique is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Ice Element. After forming the needed handseals, an avalanche of snow will rain down towards my opponent. As the snow slides down, it will coalesce into large snow wolves. These wolves can follow my bidding and attack his opponent. A sufficiently powerful straight thrust can disrupt the wolves and return them to snow.
Ninjustu

Death by a Thousand Flying Water Needles
B
None
Death by a Thousand Flying Water Needles is a Ninjutsu technique after Darkarro uses His Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors o pre form hand signs than throw a thousand needles.
Ninjustu

Twin Dragon Blizzard
B
Ice
Twin Dragon Blizzard is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Ice Element. Darkarro sends out out twin black ether-like dragons to strike his opponent. As they flies through the air they will begin to turn, creating a large dark tornado.
Ninjustu

Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique
A
None
Darkarro throw one shuriken then preform the hand signs than He create 30 more shurikens.
Ninjustu

Multiple Shadow Clone
A
None
THis is an advance verson of shadow clone justu can make up to 300 clones. Plus they can do all the justus he can do.
Ninustu

Snow Storm
B
Ice
Darkarro will create ice swallows which I can launch at his opponent. As they fly through the air, these deadly birds can hone in on their target. A sufficiently hot enough counter can melt the ice swallows.
Ninjustu

Characters History:When he was born he was alone. At he age of 5 he held his first sword a pratice with it. At the age of 10 he mastered the art of the sword. Up to the age of 14 he had no friends . he always thought that i would never have friends and he didn't until he became a genin. After that he had lots of friends that would fie for him orhe would die for them. His village was attacked and he killed someone. But his father said it was all right he didn't think it was. So after that he vowed to onlt kill if the village was in danger. At the age of 21 i become the Hokage he has only been Kage for 3 months but he believes that one day there won't be different countries just one world.

Rp Sample:Lighting struck the ground as there was blood dripping down the face of Darkarro.Another bolt went off as he was the target for his opponent had the ability to control it.He was able to avoid it for it was a shadow clone.Darkarro appeared under opponent and sliced his leg off with his black sword. His oppenent sreamed in pain as his oppents allies had came. ''Oh no'' he thought ''now i'm dead can't fight them all'' but he didn't have too. His opponent fell over and so did Darkarro.Blood was now all he could see as some anbu came to take the rest off the ninja out.

Last edited by darkarro on Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
darkarro
darkarro
Kage

http://trueninja.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

my character please approve [Approved] KM Empty Re: my character please approve [Approved] KM

Post  Middleditch Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:05 am

Need to expand on Appearence and personality. Also you need to put more detail and expand your rp sample and history.

Middleditch
Kage

https://lifeofashinobi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

my character please approve [Approved] KM Empty Re: my character please approve [Approved] KM

Post  Middleditch Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:26 pm

approved

Middleditch
Kage

https://lifeofashinobi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  darkarro Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:33 pm

Name:Darkarro

Village:sand

Appearance:Spiky blue hair black armor on his shoulders hr have two wolf heads. Darkarro usally wears all black. Darkarro also have his sharigan on all the time in case of a surprise attack.

Personality:Funny fair and nice would die to protect the village. He is a laid back type of person. Always late and making jokes. Until his teamates or the village is in danger than he gets real serious.

Clan Name:Uchiha

Blood Line or Speacial Ability:Sharigan

Elements:Wind & Water

Skills/Specialties: Ninjustu and Genjustu
Jutsus:

Jutsus Name:
Name:Temple of Nirvana Technique
Element:none
Effect:Temple of Nirvana Technique is a Genjutsu technique that allows the caster to place a large body of people into a unconscious state. The target can avoid the spell by forming and using the dispel skill.
Skill:Genjustu

Shadow Clone Explosion
A
None
Shadow Clone Explosion is a Ninjutsu technique. At first glance the clone appears to be a normal shadow clone, but the ninja can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion
Ninjustu

Summoning Justu
C
None
A powerful jutsu, Summoning Justu allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.
Ninjustu

Dead Soul Technique
B
None
Dead Soul Technique is a Ninjutsu technique that uses a dead body to create the illusion of another living person. The ninja can either animate a normal dead person, or alter the appearance of the dead person to resemble another. To do the second version, the ninja first changes the appearance of the dead body to resemble the person to be portrayed. Then using this jutsu they make the heart beat again, allowing them to control the actions of the dead body
Genjustu

Water Shark
B
Water
Darkarro does a string of hand seals which then causes a column of water to rise from the water and then strike his target.
Ninjustu

Water Dragon
B
Water
Darkarro does a long string of hand seals which then cause a column of water in the form of a dragon to rise from the water and then strike his target
Ninjustu

Journey into Black Darkness Technique
None
Description:Journey into Black Darkness is a Genjutsu technique which causes the ninja's opponent to be enveloped in total darkness. While in the black void, the ninja will be unable to see any incoming attack or threat.
Genjustu

Haze Clone Technique
D
Water
Haze Clone Technique is a Ninjutsu Due to the number of clones created Darkarro can hide in the shadows and wait to attack my enemy.
Genjustu

Water Prison Technique
C
Water
Water Prison Technique is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to imprison an opponent. The ninja forms the necessary hand seals which causes the water to form around the target into a spherical prison which only allows for limited movement. The ninja must keep their body touching the water prison to maintain its existence. If the contact is broken, the water falls away and their target is released. When combined with a bunshin technique, the ninja can imprison their target but still allow for a clone to attack others nearby.
Ninjustu

Bursting Water Collision Waves
B
Water
After forming the needed handseals,
Darkarro will expel water from his Throat. This will then expand into a large volume of water.
Ninjustu

Water Clone Technique
C
Water
Makes a clone out of water.THis cloe can attack his enemy.
Ninjustu

Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
D
None
The ninja will travel through the ground to appear below their target. They will then surprise their target by then pulling them into the ground. Once in the ground their target is thus immobilized
Ninnjustu

Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors
A
Uce
Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors is a Ninjutsu. After forming the necessary hand seals, nearby water forms long flat mirrors 360 degrees around the target. Once inside the mirror, Haku can then using the mirror reflections to confuse my target. Utilizing the reflections, I can then almost instantaneously move from one mirror to the other. Using this technique for long periods of time however, will quickly use up my chakra.
Ninjustu

Wolf Fang Avalanche Technique
B
Ice
Wolf Fang Avalanche Technique is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Ice Element. After forming the needed handseals, an avalanche of snow will rain down towards my opponent. As the snow slides down, it will coalesce into large snow wolves. These wolves can follow my bidding and attack his opponent. A sufficiently powerful straight thrust can disrupt the wolves and return them to snow.
Ninjustu

Death by a Thousand Flying Water Needles
B
None
Death by a Thousand Flying Water Needles is a Ninjutsu technique after Darkarro uses His Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors. he preforms hand signs than throws a thousand needles.
Ninjustu

Twin Dragon Blizzard
B
Ice
Twin Dragon Blizzard is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Ice Element. Darkarro sends out out twin black ether-like dragons to strike his opponent. As they flies through the air they will begin to turn, creating a large dark tornado.
Ninjustu

Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique
A
None
Darkarro throw one shuriken then preform the hand signs than He create 30 more shurikens.
Ninjustu

Multiple Shadow Clone
A
None
THis is an advance verson of shadow clone justu can make up to 300 clones. Plus they can do all the justus he can do.
Ninustu

Snow Storm
B
Ice
Darkarro will create ice swallows which I can launch at his opponent. As they fly through the air, these deadly birds can hone in on their target. A sufficiently hot enough counter can melt the ice swallows.
Ninjustu

Characters History:When he was born he was alone. At he age of 5 he held his first sword a pratice with it. At the age of 10 he mastered the art of the sword. Up to the age of 14 he had no friends . he always thought that i would never have friends and he didn't until he became a genin. After that he had lots of friends that would fie for him orhe would die for them. His village was attacked and he killed someone. But his father said it was all right he didn't think it was. So after that he vowed to onlt kill if the village was in danger. At the age of 21 i become the Hokage he has only been Kage for 3 months but he believes that one day there won't be different countries just one world.

Rp Sample:Lighting struck the ground as there was blood dripping down the face of Darkarro.Another bolt went off as he was the target for his opponent had the ability to control it.He was able to avoid it for it was a shadow clone.Darkarro appeared under opponent and sliced his leg off with his black sword. His oppenent sreamed in pain as his oppents allies had came. ''Oh no,'' he thought ''now I'm dead can't fight them all'' but he didn't have too. His opponent fell over but so did Darkarro.Blood was now all he could see as some anbu came to take the rest off the ninja out.
darkarro
darkarro
Kage

http://trueninja.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down