Life of a Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learing Twin dragon hurricane done

Go down

Learing Twin dragon hurricane done Empty Learing Twin dragon hurricane done

Post  darkarro Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:22 pm

He start the training the usaul. Pushups, strecthing and praticing his known justus. "know time to study this justu."He said reading a scroll."hhhhmmmm.......I see this justu uses only the wind element," He sat there focusing his chakra. He focuses his chakra preforms hand signs then says,"Ice style:Twin Dragon Blizzard!!!" Two black dragons erupt from his hands. They crash in to trees."I can't learn a more advanceed verson of this until I master it." He charges up his chakra and tries again."Man I use this justu on a regular basis and I still don't have it mastered. Maybe theres more then preforming it to master it."

The kazekage walks in to his office."I have to study the origin of this justu."He reads and reads and reads. Un til he find out the origin."This justu was made in the land of snow. I must go to the land of snow to find the creator so that he can explain this justu."

As he walked through the land snow he tought to him self 'man how can a place have so much snow' He saw birds flying over him. They seemed so happy and warm.... He stopped and said "this is a Genjustu show yourselves ninja." Just then three ninja poped up out of the ground.

As he looked around he could that tey were all jounin then said," you must be from the Land of Earth. Hunting me down when I was alone." "You're right, Kazkage but we are here to kill you." THen he said ," now now now we can settle this like adults right." Just then one of the enemy ninja said,'' Get him!!" Darkarro jumped around then said ,"Ice style Twin dragon Blizzard." as he wiped out all the enemy ninja ."I have got to pratice my people skills ."he said to him self.

After finishing up with the ninja Darkarro decided to take a break and sit down. “Man where does this guy even live.” He looked at the scroll and then figured out where the creator lived. “ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!” Darkarro was really surprised on what he found out. “How am I going to find a guy on a mountain. I guess I’ll just go to the mountain and see if I cam find him.”

AS he walked he realized that the snow wasn’t the genjustu but the bird were. “I’m tired of walking in the snow,” he said, “Man I wish I could just find…” He looked up and saw a huge mountain. AS he began to climb he said.” This is really hard.” So he took out two kunais and started to stab them in to the mountain and climb like that until he reached the top.

When he got to the top he saw a little house. “What the? How does someone make a house on a mountain.” As he got closer the door opened.” How can I help you youngster?” It was an old man about the age of 80. 4’3 was the height of the man.

“Um yea are you the creator of the Twin Dragon Blizzard Technique.” Darkarro asked. “Yes I am now let me guess you use that move a lot but can’t master it and you are going to make another Justu off it am I right?”“How did you know that?’” It’s the only reason anyone ever visits me anymore please come in Kazekage.” How did you know that I’m the-” I’ll explain that later just come in.”

The man explains to me everything. “I made that Justu for a range attck only.” The man said “Many people try to use to destroy others, but it’s only a defense move. I know what your clan does Darkarro you and your clan can combine two elements to make another. You use wind and water to make ice right.” “Yes that is correct sir.” “Did you know that you could make wood using earth and water? OR sand using wind and earth. The three mixing elements. Fire and lighting can’t make another element because they are pure energy elements.”

“So can you help me or not” Darkarro said. “ Yes I can look deep inside your self think about wind and water. As Darkarro was thinking a picture came to mind. Water dragon Justu and the Wind sword Justu. Then they combine in to the Twin Dragon Blizzard. “I get it now I combine Wind Justus and Water to make Ice Justu but, I can take and separate.” Then he thought of the sword of draining Justu (which is a water sword) He takes that essence out of the Twin Dragon Blizzard and gets the Wind Dragon Justu. “ He performs hand signs then said Wind style: Twin Dragon Tornado!” Then Two tornadoes are created then takes shapes of dragons.” I finally got thank you sir—” but the man was gone. He left a note behind. “Thank you now go teach this to another so they can pass on the Twin dragons.”

As the Kazekage arrived back to the sand village he saw James. “James get ready to learn the Justu I made foe you now this Justu is made for defense only.” AS Darkarro was explaining every thing to James like the little man did to him.
darkarro
darkarro
Kage

http://trueninja.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down