Life of a Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Carnival (Me And Her I guess))

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Carnival (Me And Her I guess)) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Carnival (Me And Her I guess))

Post  Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:41 pm

Daniwa frowned feeling bad for him and the condition he was in. It was sort of her fault....no it was her fault completely and she was sorry for it. She bought him some warm tea and waited for him to return before handing it to him and saying, "Here, this should make you well again."

Back to top Go down

The Carnival (Me And Her I guess)) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Carnival (Me And Her I guess))

Post  Yondaime Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:59 am

Minato takes the tea, He takes a smal sip, The sick feelings go away slightly. He takes a deep breath and closes his eyes, He takes another drink. His sickness goes away, Minato smiles and stands up, ready to continue. "Thanks Daniwa-Chan, I am feeling better now. Do you wish to continue? Or do you wish to rest a little longer?"
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:57 pm

"Um...I will rest a little longer, for your sake that is. I cannot risk you falling ill again." she touched his shoulder. "You need to take it easy Minato."

Daniwa then leaned back and gazed up at the sky. She was quiet but satified. She never had so much fun and with someone made it worthwhile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:09 pm

Minato took a deep breath and leaned back, The sick feeling had vanished completely, After a few moments he was ready to continue. He stands and turns to Daniwa. "Ok, Daniwa-Chan, Im ready to keep going, Where do you wish to go next?"
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:29 pm

Daniwa sighed and looked up at him, "Whatever you want. I'm a bit worn out from the tea cups." She looked around and her eyes fell upon the carousel. "What is....that?" The music aroused her interest and when she saw the many animals, she leaned forward.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:32 pm

Minato too heard the music, He followed Daniwa to the carousel. He looked at Daniwa and then at the carousel, "Do you wish to go on that?". He moves closer to the carousel and waits for Daniwa, He wonders what else could be done after this, they have plenty time.
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:22 pm

"We can go on...if you want to....." she seemed hypnotized by the lights and the music. She swayed a little with a lost look in her eyes. She smiled and looked at him. "So do you want to go? I don't mind. I like that horse with the greenish hair."

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:17 am

Minato smiled and laughed at Daniwa's Hypnotization. He nods, "Yeah. Lets go". He stepped on to the ride and climbed on to a paticularly wierd colored horse. He sits and waits for Daniwa to get on the ride. He smiled to himself. Looks I was right Daniwa would have fun here
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:20 am

Daniwa sat on the horse she had been gawking at and looked back at Minato. She smiled and rested her head on the hard head of the sculpted horse. The ride began moving and she held tight to it from around it's neck as if clinging to it with her life.

(sorry about the late post.T_T I haven't been able to go on cuz' of my little sis.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:40 pm

Minato, feeling that nothing could go wrong on this ride. Only held on with one hand. That was a mistake however. His hand slipped and he fell backwards. He barely caught the horses neck, he slowly pulls himself up and holds on tighty. He begins to enjoy himself
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:17 pm

Daniwa giggled and smiled back at him again. He was very stupid in a sense but...cute. She hung her arms in a more relaxed fashion around her horses neck and looked ahead at the animals lined up infront of her as the rose and fell. The carousel seemed to get faster though so she sat up and held tightly to the neck.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:20 pm

Minato catches Daniwa giggling at him. He looks away for moment, blushing. He holds on at an average grip. Enjoying the movements of the ride. As it starts to get faster he holds on slightly tighter. He looks over at Daniwa, She seems to be having fun.
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:24 pm

The kid like tune began streaming out of the machine at the center of the machine. Daniwa's horse dropped a bit more roughly than others she began to notice and it sorta hurt. She side saddled it but the horse began tipping to one side. She groaned not wanting to fall again and jumped into one of the motionless chairs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:26 pm

Minato faced palmed at kid tune that started playing. He looks over at Daniwa as she jumps away. Minato hops of the ride, and turns to Daniwa. "Are You ok Daniwa-San?". Minato looks on at the ride still going, and then at Daniwa again
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:33 pm

Daniwa looked at him. "The damn horse was breaking! Am I fat Minato?! Is there something you wanna tell me before I put a freakin' hole in this bench?!" The ride went on but her voice carried over the music. She looked embarrassed and upset.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:37 pm

Minato places a hand on her shoulder. "Im sure it was a Malfunction, You are not Fat. You are a perfectly normal size". He notes that she is embarrassed and also upset. He guides her away from the ride. "Do you wish to sit alone for a minute?"
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:50 pm

She nodded and went back to a bench. She felt that she was ruining everything for him. She sat there for about an hour. The sun was already falling. She got up looking for Minato to ask him if he would ride the ferris wheel one more time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:59 pm

Minato was sat with her enjoying the sunset, Today had been a great day, Minato looks at Daniwa, and upon hearing her question, smiles. "Of course, Daniwa-San". He offers his hand and takes her to the ferris wheel
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:04 pm

The moon was peeking out of the clouds and the stars were making their entrance by the time the long line allowed the two to get on. They sat comfortably in a cart together. Daniwa was snuggled up against Minato once they made it to the very top.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:06 pm

Minato smiled as Daniwa snuggled up to him. The night was nice, The stars were bright. Minato looks down at Daniwa, "So Daniwa-San? Have you enjoyed the carnival?". He looked over the cart for a moment, the view was still great, despite the darkness.
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:12 pm

She nodded not wanting to say much. She was getting drowsy. She was overcome with sleep until an explosion of light appeared before them. She jerked up holding her hands out defensively but to her surprise, it was only the work of fireworks. The ashes fell onto her head and on her face making her sneeze. Besides the ashy beginning, the display was truly a sight tp behold.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:15 pm

Minato jumped in shock from the fireworks, He then settles down and watches them, There are many different colored ones, red, blue, green, sliver. "What a great to end the night eh?". He looks back at the fireworks. It was an awesome sight to see.
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:20 pm

Daniwa sighed and smiled. He was right. This was the perfect way to end such an eventful day. And when it was finally over and he took her home, she hugged him gratefully.

"Thank you so much Minato. I'm sorry for messing up half of the day and spoiling all of your fun but...I had a great time with you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:23 pm

Minato smiled and hugged back. "You Are Welcome. And By The Way, You didnt ruin my day, Not even for a second, Im glad you had fun". Minato realises Daniwa from the hug. "Im going to head home now, I will be there for a few Minutes, and then there is something I have to do".
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:28 pm

"Something you-have to do? What do you have to do?" Daniwa looked up at him with concern. "Is it dangerous? Do you want me to come to help? I guess I owe you from when you came with me to fix my sword. I'll get my things."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum