Life of a Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minato's House (Me And Daniwa Only :D))

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Minato's House (Me And Daniwa Only :D)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Minato's House (Me And Daniwa Only :D))

Post  Guest Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:59 pm

Daniwa sat on the steps for a few lingering moments before getting ready to head home. She never felt so cozy in her life. She pouted as she saw the time and went to the door. "See ya Minato." she pulled it open and glanced back at him.

Back to top Go down

Minato's House (Me And Daniwa Only :D)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Minato's House (Me And Daniwa Only :D))

Post  Yondaime Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:02 pm

Minato smiled and waved at her. "See you later Daniwa-San". Minato got up from the chair and went to the fridge, he poured himself a glass of OJ, He drank slowly, and left the glass on the side still half full. He felt bored, He felt like he had nothing to do at the moment
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:04 pm

Daniwa went to the hokages office to pick up a mission. Until she had students, she had to kill some valuable time in some useful way. She supposed getting out more would get her a bit more lively since she was locked up for a good four years.

(looking in missions thread. hope i find one. XP)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:16 pm

Daniwa came to see if Minato had returned from his "personal task" and noticed a letter on the door. She tore it off and read it out loud to herself.

"Daniwa-san, I am sorry to say that my task will take much longer than I had told you. In about a month I will return home?! Please forgive me if I don't stop by right away....Suna is awfully far? Minato! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She crumpled the paper and went to find her new pupil to keep her mind busy for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:17 am

Daniwa knocked....waited....knocked....waited....knocked.....broke down! She went inside and looked around. Empty as usual. She frowned. She could use the company,m smelly or not. She sat on his couch and hugged his pillow thinking about why he wasn't home yet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:10 pm

Daniwa smiled enjoying the comfort of her new lover. She pulled his hands onto her head for him to caress her till she fell asleep. But before she let sleep overcome her, she kissed him goodnight. Daniwa didn't want anything but his love.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:14 pm

Minato smiled, He kissed Daniwa's forehead for what seemed like a hours, but in reality only 20 seconds, He caresses her face once more, Before sleep kicked in, Minato drfited to sleep, in the company, of his lover.
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:33 pm

sunny
Daniwa woke up nice and early feeling refreshed and happy. She sat up and kissed Minato's head lovingly before she stretched and got out from under the covers. She was finally feeling the coldness of her wet clothes and shivered. She had to get changed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:40 pm

Minato smiled as she kissed his head. " I just you slept well?", He notices her shivering, "I have some spare clothes in my room that I dont use anymore, You an wear those for now, If you wish. Minato heads to the fridge and pours 2 bowls of cereal, and 2 glasses of Orange Juice, He places the, on the table, He then takes a few slices of bread, And makes some toast. He then places that on the table a well. He sits down and waits for Daniwa to join him
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:43 pm

She joined him at the table and ate with him. Once she finished she went upstairs to his room to find something to wear temporarily. She went through his things searching for a shirt that would fit her best and some pants. She pulled open a drawer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:47 pm

Minato was eating at a slower pace then Daniwa, he had just finished his cereal, He puts the bowl to one side, He then grabs a piece of toast, He takes a bite and chews slowly, After that he has another, He leaves a few for Daniwa, Just incase. he then clears away the bowls and the glasses, He takes a seat on the couch, He notes there is a groove where Daniwa was laying.
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:01 pm

She came back down stairs with an oversized shirt and a pair of his boxers. She climbed over the couch and sat in his lap. She leaned back against him in a comfy position. Daniwa was smiling at him. She truly enjoyed just looking at him. His eyes were beautiful, his build too, his hair was soft and his lips were smoothe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:11 pm

Minato smiled at Daniwa, She was still as Beautifull as ever, He chuckled at the shirt, that was a little too big for her, But at least she found something to wear. He kisses her forehead. "I enjoy every moment we spend together, You truly are a Beauty, Even more Beautiful then the heavens themselves".
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:17 pm

Daniwa blushed and kissed his nose, "Don't flatter me too much or else I might kick your-hn? Did you hear that?" she got up and listened. The sound she heard was invisible to his ear but loud and clear to Daniwa. She went outside to listen for it again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:17 pm

(( Sorry For Being gone, Internet Is being a B****))

Minato had confused look on his face, He listens carefully trying to pick up the sound that she had heard, "Uh...Daniwa-San? I dont hear anything" He follows her outside, ANd listens once more, He still doesnt hear anything. He gives up and waits for Daniwa to tell him whats going on
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:21 pm

Daniwa went to take a step forward but gripped at her ear instead. She heard a high pitched sound in her ear only because she had an ear infection but swore it was something else. She winced and realized that had to be it and leaned against him.

"Minato....my ear hurts." Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Yondaime Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:28 pm

A look of Panic spreads across Minato's Face, He Hugs Daniwa breifly, " Right, We're going to the Hospital, to get that checked out". He hastily grabs Daniwa, And runs at a high speed, Towards the hospital, Upon arriveing Minato grabs the nearest doctor, "Doc, I need you to check her ears, She says that they are hurting, It could be an infection or something". The Doc nods, And takes Daniwa to be checked out
Yondaime
Yondaime
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum