Life of a Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spar of the century Jounin V.S. Chunin V.S. Missing Nin (spectators welcome)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Spar of the century Jounin V.S. Chunin V.S. Missing Nin (spectators welcome) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spar of the century Jounin V.S. Chunin V.S. Missing Nin (spectators welcome)

Post  James Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:09 pm

James was struck by one of the three kunai in the shoulder he was able to deflect the others with his own kunai. He has 10 kunai left so he has to try and use them wisely. When his opponent sheathed then unsheathed his weapon he noticed it was Zubuza's blade. Man this is nice. He thought to himself. He has to try a defensive movement so he will let his opponent attack him again.
James
James
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Spar of the century Jounin V.S. Chunin V.S. Missing Nin (spectators welcome) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spar of the century Jounin V.S. Chunin V.S. Missing Nin (spectators welcome)

Post  Renegade Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:55 pm

Demizo could knew he was running out of chakra and he didn't want to use Null Void Energy in a spar because this could reveal his true power.So Demizo began to think of a strategy and fast or he was truly done "This has been fun but it is now time to end this don't you think ? I know by your defensive stance that your chakra is really low and probably only have enough for one or two jutsu if your lucky.But this match has been fun I must end it with a tie what do you say my young friend ?"Demizo said prepared for any response .Demizo sheathed his blade and put away his hidden kunai.
Renegade
Renegade
Kurotsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:00 pm

James listened to his opponent and decided he was right. He headed over to him and held out his hand for a good spar. He was tired so once he was done here he was going to go rest. So he waited for his opponents response to his outstretched hand.
James
James
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Renegade Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:12 pm

"You are a good opponent but next time don't wait so long to enter the fight alright"Demizo said as he shaked his worthy adversary's hand "Here is a present from me to you I hope you except it my new friend"Demizo took out a golden kunai with a engraving that read "Live Long Live Strong"Then Demizo walked away from the arena ."I wish you will in the future"Demizo said without any expression on his face.
Renegade
Renegade
Kurotsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum