Life of a Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The hunt for Orochi Rank A

3 posters

Go down

The hunt for Orochi Rank A Empty The hunt for Orochi Rank A

Post  darkarro Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:02 pm

The kaze kage woke up and looked outside his window."I must prepare for the mission." As he walked outside he saw a lot of people waiting for him they have all heard about the mission. " I know that you poeple want to know who is going to be Temporary Kazekage for a few days well I have made my decission. It is going to be Whiteboi." The crowd roared with happiness. The KAzekage then jumped from biulding to biulding until he got to the gate."Now I wait for James."
darkarro
darkarro
Kage

http://trueninja.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

The hunt for Orochi Rank A Empty Re: The hunt for Orochi Rank A

Post  James Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:14 pm

James woke up happy to get ready for this tough mission. He grabed an apple like he normally did and headed towards the gate. He had heard the temporary Kazekage was going to be Iwo. He was happy for him knowing it will give him a chance to do great things while Darkarro-sama and him go on this mission. When he got to the gate he bowed to the kazekage. "I'm ready Kazekage when you are to begin the mission." He said as he rose. Then he waited for the kazekage's response.
James
James
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  darkarro Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:21 pm

"I heard a humor that he was in the Mist village so lets start there."
darkarro started to walk to the Dessert the suronded the Viallge.
darkarro
darkarro
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  James Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:23 pm

After James heard what the Kazekage said he remebered about his meeting with Orochi before. "Darkarro-sama I'm pretty sure he isn't there. I had talked to him when we met and he was looking for Korori. And from what I hear He went to the Sound village to save her." He said to Darkarro-sama as they left the village. He let the Kazekage lead the way.
James
James
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  whiteboi Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:41 pm

Iwo saw the kazekage and james heading to the sound village and decided to head over ther to see what was happening. " James , Kazkage whats goin on"?
whiteboi
whiteboi
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  darkarro Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:37 pm

"James I know I can trust your knowledge with my life so we will go to the Sound Vilage" Darkarro turned his head Towards Iwo "And I know You can be trusted the village until I get back." With that said he turned to the gate leading outside the sand village and started to run with James by his side.
darkarro
darkarro
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  James Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:01 pm

James nodded to what the Kazekage had said. Then ran beside him as they headed towards the Sound Village. Once there James was thinking to look at the Korori was being held. "Darkarro-sama follow me I think I know where Orochi is." he said to the kazekage as he turned toward the direction they would be going. He started to head in that direction and waited for Darkarro-sama to lead on.

(Next post is in the Sound Village.)
James
James
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down